Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By nvisn
Ok now, before you all get bent out of shape - Scott Moss sold the place. I went in today to check it out and met the new owner. We didn't talk long as he was talking to some carpenters about renovating the place but I talked to him long enough to know he isn't a douche nozzle like the last owner was. He was very friendly. It sounded like he has big plans for the place! I wish him the best.
By DRU
I just heard about this the other day. It made my day when I heard it. Although Scott was never a douche to me directly the way he treated all the other customers made me feel awkward when I was in there. I can't wait to stop in and check it out.
By revel8
I went there once. only once.
By Soulcrusher
I Live here in Norwalk and I have went into ther store once to make a purchase when I did not want to wait for my shippment of surplus 8mm Mauser ammo to arrive. He did have one 20 round box on the shelf. I was actually surprised that he actually made an effort to start a converation with me about Mausers. My freind had been getting his Paintball CO2 canisters filled there and he always hated how rude everyone was that worked there but it was right down the street from his house so he put up with it. Mabye the new owner might stock something thst would intrest me now like some mil-surps.

Michael
By nvisn
FYI: This place has gone tits up.
By CTSixshot
Soulcrusher wrote:I Live here in Norwalk ... thst would intrest me now like some mil-surps.
Michael
Not exactly in Norwalk, but Hunter's Shop in Branford is virtually 51% or more mil-surps. Again, not quite sure what their purpose is since I thought I read "FFL sales only"...?
Heck, they even had a Ljungman on the rack!
By RafMan
nvisn wrote:FYI: This place has gone tits up.
According to posts on that other CT gun site, soon to be active once again.

:twisted:
By ernhartfan3
As of last week, a co-worker of mine spoke to the owner & he said they should be up & running in the next few weeks.....we shall see. I cant wait myself, because driving to Bridgeport is kind of a pain & this place is 5 minutes away from my house. :D
By nvisn
I stopped in yesterday. They had some nice used gun prices.
By RafMan
Stopped in today. Things are looking good. Also, the new name is Hiller Sports.
By ernhartfan3
I stopped in today also, & it does look nice. Im on the e-mail list to be notified when the range will be opening, they say next month! :D
By ernhartfan3
Hiller sports range in Norwalk is now open, 50ft only for now & 100ft to be open soon! :D
By KBtoy22
Went there last week and they have decent lineup of guns for sale...
By bizkitjmd1
The new owners of Hillers are very accommodating to guest instructors. I was able to sit and talk in detail about rates and availability of the range unlike when Scott and Niles owned the place and was completely blown off. I hope they stay around.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!