Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By Y3V
GixerJockey wrote:
PaiN wrote:
GixerJockey wrote: What did you buy and who took care of you? I was there from 5pm-8pm last night.
I bought the Bersa BP9cc ....I'm not sure of the guys name(maybe Dave) younger, big guy, with short hair.....I've dealt with him a few times and have no complaints with his service(hell, come to think of it, he held the gun aside for me without taking a deposit when I called back on it).
That was Tom. Great guy.

I'm the one Yev was referring to. I work there part time (employee discount!).
I don't know about that Tom guy.. or that Noel dude either..
They sold me some custom PPS at a killer deal..
By Drew
Ya know I never heard of this store before this thread. Yesterday I emailed YHM asking where in CT I can order a YHM Wraith Suppressor.

And the response

"Sir,
Our largest suppressor dealer in Connecticut is Newington Gun Exchange in Newington Connecticut"

Looks like a road trip is in order...
By GixerJockey
Let me know when you're coming.
By Drew
GixerJockey wrote:Let me know when you're coming.
Will do..Need to get the 45 Wraith on order
By Grouse
NGX seems to have the best movement in Used guns. I always find something new to look at when i stop in. A few weeks ago i picked up A new danwesson Valor bobtail, and a Smith and Wesson no-lock 617. Good deal on the vbob, Great deal on the 617.
By Grouse

I had been jonesing for one for a very long time. Hard as hell to find. It is filthy. Just nasty dirty. Shows that it has been shot and it needs a good cleaning. but all in all it seems to be in good order. It was shoved in the back of the case behind the two 8" s&w 500 mags.
By GixerJockey
Grouse wrote:10

I had been jonesing for one for a very long time. Hard as hell to find. It is filthy. Just nasty dirty. Shows that it has been shot and it needs a good cleaning. but all in all it seems to be in good order. It was shoved in the back of the case behind the two 8" s&w 500 mags.
Uggg... I spend as much time as i can trying to arrange things so that doesn't happen. They have TONS of used guns, and Im trying to set up displays so that they're easier for customers to identify.
By GixerJockey
Oh... and more than a.little part of me wants to take that 4" .500 home.
By hayes1966
Gixer

Which guy are you at the store?
By hayes1966
Grouse wrote:10

Please don't say it is a 4"
By Grouse
6 Inch

the vbob

before

after

By jamesb
Tom took care of me the other day:

Jusst have a 3 month plus wait for my exotic holster from Adams Holster. Ordered an instock DM Bullard Dual Carry leather holster for while I wait.
By Mike-Sid
How much is that Smith?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!