Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By GerryB
I bid on and won, a Browning Buckmark camper .22 LR pistol on a Gunbroker.com auction. Great way to get the pistol I wanted. Cocobolo wood grips, fiber optic front sight, matte blued finish. I added a scope mount and a reflex sight right from the start. Now to shoot the new gun...

The whole Gunbroker auction was handled flawlessly. Since it was a new gun being offered by a reputable dealer, I was confident in buying this way. Not sure how a used gun transaction would fly... If you've been skeptical about the whole GunBroker.com thing, I would say, like anything else, use common sense. Give it a go. I will again.

Gerry
By SR9
Congrats Gerry! That is a nice pistol for sure.

I have bought both rifles and handguns off GB. GB is not always the most cost effective but I was lucky to hit on some models that few wanted at the time and got for a reasonable price. All were local to CT and that saved on shipping.

All the handguns came from Valley FA or Bethany. Both places were good with accurate descriptions.

Ultimately, the best deals have been from members here. They are a good bunch to deal with so there is an option for ya.

Have fun with the new addition to the family. Hope you can find some 22LR ammo.
By sjcolwell2
Any Pictures ???
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!